Wow.....this is crazy!

• Thread starter TOMMY RICH [URL]http://www.click2houston.com/news/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the way it should be.

This is appropriate justice for criminals! As more and more of us are arming ourselves against crime/criminals so as not to be victims, the bad guys should think twice before attempting such things. Refuse to be a victim.

I can see these guys poppin' off a 22 and the dude layin' a 44 mag out the window!:cool:

Funny thing (actually - "sad thing") is the comments below the article - particularly the idiots like "Cindy" who make comments to the effect of "if you take away all the guns, then criminals will not have guns and there will be no need for anyone else to own one to protect themselves". What a moron. I gaurantee the first time someone assaults her with nothing more than sheer strength, that she will probably think twice about that comment. Well.... maybe not. She seems pretty stupid to begin with. She even makes reference to the guy who shot up everyone in Binghampton in a way that made him sound like a law abiding gun owner to begin with. She missed something though (as most liberals do) - he wasn't legal to begin with. He wore a bullet proof vest in this multiple-murder (which is what is should be called anyway - a multiple murder, not a "shooting spree". A "shooting spree" should be a reference to having a good time at the range, not a violent crime that took someone's life). A bullet proof vest is illegal in that area from what I've read - only cops allowed to own that material there. So he was a criminal even before he pulled the trigger the first time. She also misses the point that the guns didn't kill anyone - a person did. The guns were simply the instruments he used. If he wanted to kill those people anyway, and guns weren't available to him, there were plenty of other ways he could have done it. Suicide bomb comes to mind.... (Oh yeah CINDY... nobody's used that one, have they???.... Dumba**!)

All the best,

Glenn

Close to home for me. I still don't own a pistol, but its getting to be about time.

Visit Boot Hill in Tombstone AZ one day. Yeah. its a tourist trap, but the tombstones are real, and the engravings (carvings) say a lot about how things have changed. and continue to change.

One I particularly remember went something like this:

"Here lies Tom Long. We hung him for stealing a horse, but we was wrong. Sorry Tom"

Glenn,,...I read her comment too and thought to myself,."Geeez,...how can someone sooo naive and clueless even survive in today's world?!" Let's hope she doesn't spawn!;)

Mac,

Unfortunately, she and many like her have already "spawned". That is why we have tons of morons like them walking around everyday, taking up valuable stuff like... AIR. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Yes, Like the idiot in the white house. Seems he has appointed the head of LA RAZA, to the immigration board.

Latest posts

Back