Wounded Soldier Tournaments

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Gents,

My Dad made another custom fishing rod for a Wounded Soldiers Tournament in VA, but the tournament was cancelled. I know some of ya'll have been involved with Wounded Soldiers Tournaments in other places, so, Dad would like to make sure his rod gets to a deserving soldier. If any of you know of a tournament coming up, let me know and get me an address and Dad will send the rod out to be given away at the tournament. It's real important to him so any help ya'll could give me would be greatly appreciated, ya'll have a good one.

JP

* Oh yeah, I made the CW4 selection list that just came out:D Guess if you hang around long enough, they'll promote ya......:p:p:p

I did that tournament as well, sad it got cancelled I also do one on Lake Anna. The organizer of the Lake Anna tournament is Ken Kirk at Anna Point Marina. Last year we bussed soldiers up from Ft. Meade, I know he is planning another this year. You can contact him or me and I will get you the information.

TOXIC

There is also a Paralyzed Veterans tournament out of Smallwood State Park (Potomac). It's in July. You can google the tournament to contact the director. I'm quite sure they would be more than grateful for your donation. I think they are affiliated with the ABA but not quite sure. The link below should direct you to the webpage, if not, try and google National PVA Bass Tournament. Hope this helps

Eric H.
http://es4.pva.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=607&page=1

Here is the link for the one I did last year.

http://www.thefreedomtofish.com/areainfo.php

JP, I am having Veterans Fishing day on June 13th here in the St.Louis area. We are bringinbg 50-60 vets from the VA hospital here for a day of fishing and a big BBQ.If your dad would like to donate the rod it would be great.You can contact me thru here or 6362629749 Thanks Rich

Latest posts

Back