Wise Boat Seats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Wofford

Reaction score
I was looking at the Wise 3 piece plush boat seats that Bass Pro Shops carries and they have one color combo on sale right now. Does anyone one these seats or know anything about the quality? Also, does anyone have an idea what boat these seats fit? I have a '99 nitro 20'6" with the 3 separate seats and the step between the driver and middle seat.

I have not used them but I was looking at this website.

http://www.boatingseats.com/All/Tournament-Bass-Boat-Seats-1343-All.asp

I have used Wise seats in my 99 Nitro for years. Comfortable, and have stood-up well against the elements.I have three, plus a butt seat. I would want a better seat if I was running long runs.

ask if ya think I can help more or want photos

I agree with John and the link he supplied. I just ordered a real nice set from them for my '94 tracker and they are sweet, very comfortable seats. And free shipping over $100.

The seats on the link posted seem to be wider than the ones I have in my boat currently. Does anyone know if these will fit my particular boat model? It seems like my outside seats were more like 21" wide.

I called them today and they are coming out with some that will fit smaller width boats like mine. Mine is 55 inches across and the ones on the website are 61 and are to big for my boat. They are coming out with at the bassmasters in Feb. I will wait.

Is the quality better on these than the factory Nitro seats? My seats are starting to crack on my 2005 929 so I will be looking at replacing them at some point but I want better quality than the OEM seats. They vinyl seems to me to be entirely too thin.

Tried several routes to find new seats for my 99 912 and have given up. I have a local guy building me a back piece for my middle seat and reupholstering all for $500. It's a shame since you can buy new for $400 on web but oh well.

Latest posts

Back