Winterizing article for grab bag

• Thread starter Jim B [URL]http://www.massbassbuddies.org/winteriz
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the proper way to get the water out of the lines on the speedo and water pressure gauge.

I have a 99 150XR6 Merc

I am going to print your article and use it this weekend.

Jim, That is an excellent article! It is the most user friendly article I've read on how to winterize our motors and lower unit. Thanks for the time you put into it and the useful info.

JIm, that's the best and easiest to understand article on winterizing I have seen. Great work and it will be most welcome addition to the Grab Bag.

Bill

Nice Job!

Don't forget about the winterization of your trailer. It requires some attention as well.

Bill in VA

Jim'

The photos are a nice touch. Gives a good view of the main points of winterizing.

Thanks

Da Bear

Excellent piece of work, photo's add a lot. Just what I was looking for to save me a few bucks now that I am retired.

Jim,

Just excellent!! Nicely written, easy to follow with great pics to make it simpler to do. Anyone looking to do

this job themselves will be quite happy when they find your

article!

Mike L.

Thanks Jim!!! I've never had to winterize before this year. Your article and photo's are a God send. My son's truck restoration project will be taking up my babies spot in the gerage this winter. I hate it, I have NEVER left a boat outside. Oh well, the things we do for our kids. HHhhhmmmmm, I guess that I could build a bigger gerage??

Steve Hutson

Jim, I tried to find your article on winterizing and didn't find it. Can you post it again or email it to me? Thanks!

I printed it off last year and used it this year to winterize my outboard. It's an awesome article - if the link cannot be re-established I'd be happy to send copies to anyone interested (with Jim B's permission).

TJ

Latest posts

Back