Who's using BTS?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Orieux

Reaction score
Wondering who's using BTS (bow to stern) on their glassy? Does it work that well, in replacement of wax and all?

I dont use that one but i do use Bass Boat Saver. Its great stuff for cleaning up the boat and making it look great.

That being said its not a repalcement for wax in my opinion, used in conjunction its a great product. Im sure bow to stern is much the same.

They are different and it has been debated ad-nausea on other boards. Both will do the job but I agree you still need a good marine wax. I use BBS honestly because I have a connection to the company and it works.

TOXIC

Yes I do. It works wery well. I use it on my truck inside and out also, along with kitchen counters, raingear, showers, etc. etc. let me know if you have any specific questions. All above products work well and all have their pros and cons, if you would like to hear those of BTS just let me know but you cna read a ton at www.btsproducts.com.

Derek Chance

Latest posts

Back