Who is in your boat??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Izzi

Reaction score
Ok I have been sitting on this and why I'm not sure, but I feel it's time to share it with you. A couple weeks ago I was fishing on the Ohio River in an area with a really heavy current. I dropped my favorite fishing rod in the water (shimano Core on a G Loomis crankbait rod). Now a fishing rod and a rock as you know dropped in the water have the same result straight to the bottom and with the current never to be seen again. Fast foreword 15 min later and about 50' away from the incident up pops my rod and just floated there until we retrieved it. This just doesn't happen!!

I really belive that the Lord was with us that day. You know this is how life can be too. Things can send us to the bottom never to return. But with God in your life you can pop up to the surface and be ready to be used again to do the Lords work in your familiy and friends lives. Don't sit on the bottom float back up and let the Lord show you how important you are to His victory!

God Bless

The Dragon

Nicely said dragon. I've felt some of the Lord's presence with me in my boat a time or two.

By the way, I fish the same stretches of the Ohio as you neighbor. If you ever get into the Cincy Bass Pro, look me up at the fishing counter.

Latest posts

Back