Where's BOB G.?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob is down in the town of Rupert turkey hunting with his son Steven. Poor Steven, I think Bob is worse at turkey hunting then he is bass fishing..

Hey, I'm back!!! Yea, Buzz, I am worse at turkey hunting than bass fishing and I know it!!! Not good enough at bass fishing to quit my job!! 3 deer in the freezer, but domestic turkey it is when Thanksgiving rolls around!

Major fog yesterday at 04:30 so I went back to bed. Woke up later to pouring rain, so I stayed in bed. Steven was ok with it!! Weather was nice today, birds were quiet and lots of other hunters. I hate Saturday turkey hunting!! We had 3 hens walk by at 25 yards just to keep it interesting. Hunted till noon, had lunch at camp and then headed home cause I gotta work tomorrow. Steven wants to bang out of school again next Friday and make the trip. We rode around last night around 7pm when the storm let up and saw 62 deer in the surrounding area. Steven was pumped and kept an "Animals Chart" while we were riding around. Logged 90 miles on my truck on Saturday afternoon/evening of "animal looking"!!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back