What's with this weather?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb Baggott

Reaction score
What is going on with this weather? Last week it was 54 degrees here outside of Chi-town! Can't go ice fishing, ice too thin, can't take the boat out, ice too thick. So the only thing I could do is go online and shop at BPS. Guess that is one way of passing the time. Any other ideas besides clean, reorganize, dream, or shop? Or make phony pictures to post? How's the ice in Wiscinsin? Anyone up there?

Think Spring!

Barb

I have been watching fishing videos and reading about fishing. They are very helpful but I am getting a very bad case of cabin fever and itchin to try some new techniques. We had a real cold spell down here in Kentucky but it has been warming. Since the January 1 I have seen folks fishing for on the bigger lakes - Kentucky, Barkley, and Cumberland. Still a bit to cold for me but probably springlike for our northern members.

Bear

Well in NH the snow is just getting good (it's coming down right now actually). I have a season pass to Loon Mtn and Waterville Valley Ski areas plus brand new skiis.

So Barb, can't we pleeeeeeezzzze wait just a little bit longer before we "think spring"?

Thanks,

Marke :eek:)

PS, What did you buy at BPS, anything good?

Barb, It's been a mild winter here so for in New Jersey so hopefully the spring season will be early this year. Throughout Jan -early March you can find a fishing/hunting expo almost every week within an hour or two's drive. Between Jersey/Pennsy and NY you get a good variety of show and they keep you going till the spring thaw! MIke L.

Barb, shopping at BPS? Please won't you PLEASE!!!!! call my wife and help her to get her priorities straight! LOL I can handles milder temps, cause it means thinner ice which will move out faster come spring. However, we really need some snow. Lake Champlain is 4 feet low, don't ever remember it being that low in winter before. To get back up to normal, we need something like 14" of rain, or how many feet of snow? We haven't had a foot total yet. Very bizzare!

Latest posts

Back