What's the BEST way to become a millionaire by fishing??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish all your life and be the best you can be...at least that's what KVD and Clunn did:lol:

Some's got it...some don't:(

What's the BEST way to become a millionaire by fishing??

Buy a lottery ticket everytime you go fishing and hold your breath:D:lol:.

http://mdalockup.org/bailpage.aspx?j=42961

Back when I was racing stock cars, the late Neil Bonnett said, the best way to make a small fortune in racing is to start with a big one. I thought that it was really funny at the time.

It took me several more years to realize that it was really true.

Steve

The interesting discussions (mostly on BFHP), is where 2nd or 3rd tier anglers on either tour, think that they can actually make a living on the pro tour.

If FLW has 200 or so 'Pro' anglers, they have at least 4 tiers/levels of competition:

1st Tier - Experienced pro's that are substantially sponsored that have the ability to compete for the 'cut' positions and potentially win.

2nd Tier - Somewhat experienced pro's that have some sponsorship, and are hoping to make 2-3 checks a year.

3rd Tier - Caught in the middle. Been doing this for 2-3 years, but just can't break through.

4th Tier - Weekend warriors that like the chase, and hope to get 'a check' this year.

You could do the same for BASS. It may be a little different, but would break down very similar. If you want to be a millionaire, you have to be in the top 2-3% of the 1st. Tier, and probably have a good solid winning percentage over 8-10 years at a minimum.

Tex

You are all overlooking the stealth way:

Make friends with Kevin VanDam's , Rick Clunn's or Larry Nixon's wife - have them divorce their husbands and then marry you. Not only do you inherit half their husband's wealth/winnings but you probably pick up a few nice boats and rods, reels, lures, etc.... ONLY KIDDING .....

Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Start an internet message board and then rake in the really big bucks selling banner ads.;)

Harpo

Rob a gas station on the way to the lake...BWHAHHAAH:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back