What would you ask Santa to bring you?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
OK everyone...

You've all been very good boys and girls this year and Santa has an unlimited budget for your fishing related Christmas gifts...Here's the catch...you can only ask for ONE item...

What would you ask for???

Its Christmas morning and Im on the water at sunrise. Im slow rolling a buzzbait across some water lilies and wham bam Merry Christmas, a world record bass explodes on my bait.

Hummm,

ProAngler V16, w/75HP. Motorguide 54lb TrollMotor.

O'h forgot. Full Livewell after fishing for 30 minutes.

Hmmm, can't decide between the a 60' Hatteras sport fisherman, or the canal-side home in Florida where it would be moored.

Of course, neither would actually fit under a tree, but that is just a small detail.

a salmon fishery on lake ontario where you can catch them!weather that allows you to fish all the time during salmon/bass/trout seasons!but i guess that will NEVER happen,oh well,now down to earth things,maybe another zercom lpg2000 for the bow,and a new 100lb trolling motor,transom mount.but i guess that might not happen!!

the other thing i wish for will not happen either,right scott!!the repair thing!

A copy of Bassmaster magazine with me on the cover holding the world's record bass.

I hear ya, Jeff! Mine's just as unlikely - maybe even more so.......... A fishin' date with Penny Berryman!

Hey, Santa! I promise I won't call you a "soot-covered-old-geezer" anymore!

me!

I'm with Rich on this one. Unlimited budget? I'd have to ask for the 6000 square ft log home with 4 bay garage, imported Italian marble, copper roof, heated driveway, yeah that's right, with a 40 acre bass pond out back and big barn/shop to store the boat and motorcoach. In one word, ESTATE!

Rob

That's a tough one - my first choice would be like Dale, 911 CDC loaded and top HP (at least 250hp)with galvenized trailer. Problem would be my van can only tow 3500lbs so i'm a little over the load limit with only me driving...

So, how about a Nitro Bay 220 with a 200 Optimax!

You guys are gonna hate me for this...................................A LUND!!!!!!!! yes I have been looking at The Targa 17, But my first choice for Santa a Lund 1775 Pro V, Mr Pike 17, or Fisherman 17, Powered by a New Suzuki 140 HP 4 Stroke or Honda 130 4 Stroke, GAlvanized Trailer with Brakes and Radial Tires, Cover, Lowrance Electronics, Cover, Minn Kota Genesis Trolling Motor, and make sure it has a Vinyl Floor cause I cant get that on a Tracker. Oh Yeah Santa if you like Christmas Colors, Red or Green is Fine.. Please!!!!!!

Coal for you, ET!

me!

(But...... If Santa does bring you one - ask if he's got an extra for me!)

Leave it to Mac LOL! Too much info Mac! After that remark, I'm thinking you could use to lay off the limes and have a few more Coronas!

Rob

Mike L....we're on our way....

I think i would ask for....A great big heater...for the lake :)

Pierre

Goldie Hawn would be nice, but I will leave that one alone.

HHMM Just got the new boat, so how about retirement and just enough funds to get by with!!! I won't be greedy just live happy and fish. Now that would be cool!!

Mark

Hey Mac, something tells me that clippers wouldn't cut it, (no punn intended), sounds like you might need a weed wacker! Whata ya think Neeley?

Hey, Mark!

Stay away from Goldie! I'm keeping her in reserve (along with Susan and Holly) just in case I decide that I don't want a fishin' date with Penny!

me!

Oh, yeah......

Anyone want to have some fun?

Wouldn't it be great if Mac got 300 sets of nose hair clippers for Christmas!

E-mail me requesting his address!

me!

Scott, I would give ya Goldie but then I would have too take Kate and I am gettin too old for That!!! NOT!!!!

Mark

Well, Mark...... I don't know how old you are, but I turn 52 on January 18th (Write it on your calendars, Folks!).......... I sometimes feel like Bob Dole in the Pepsi commercials......

me!

Why is that Scott, now you after Brittney Spears? I don't like where this is going. Scott, you need therapy man!

Oh.... And BTW, Mac....... I've gotten - and sent replies to - 11 requests....... Looks like Santa is gonna bring you exactly what you asked for!

me!

I'm sorry, Mac........ I can't do that to you........

I was just tryin' ta have a little fun with you. I haven't received any requests. And, even if I had, I wouldn't give out any personal information. You're too good a person to do that to. Now, Rob on the ot5her hand........

:^)

me!

That's okay Scott,...I wasn't worried,....I don't recall ever giving you my address in the first place,....LOL...although it wouldn't be hard to find. And further more,...if anyone has enough time and desire to go looking for nose hair clippers to mail me....just drop the $$ in the little red kettle instead,....i'll use my needle nose pliers and forceps for another year,.......you're all soooo kind!! God Bless....Merry Xmas!!!

Mac

Hey, God..... While you're at it..... Why don't you throw a few blessing around to the other folks who come to this site and their families! They deserve it!

Thanks!

me!

(Yeah, yeah,yeah..... OK...... If you REALLY want it that way...... I guess you're right........ He is pretty decent people...... Throw a few towards Rob, too!)

Latest posts

Back