What To You Fish For?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boater633

Reaction score
I'm in NJ. Mostly bass and trolling for lakers where I am. I do travel with the boat so I fish for everything. Don't really care whats on the end of the line. Bigger the better.

Me, I just like feeling the tug of the line for anything except sail cats and sharks, so far (besides snakes) I haven't really found anything else besides and eel, turtle, sail cat, and shark that either scares the crap outta me or ticks me off the most when I catch them (or combination thereof).

Now I like fishing for regular catfish (blue's, channel, flathead) in freshwater, but I'd much rather catch a load of crappie (which I haven't done in years) for eating or go down to Louisiana for speckled trout (favorite), founder (2nd favorite) and Redfish UNLESS I can get a mile or so offshore and fish for the 15-30lb cobia's, amberjacks, for big meat fish steaks but nothing is finer to me than fried trout and fried taters. ummm ummmm :D

Love to catch them big bass, catch and release. I also like trolling for Walleye-Saugeye. I always enjoy a good black spotted crappie spawn as well.

Haven't caught an alligator Gar yet but see other catch them, I'm good-no desire!

Enjoy bass fishing the most but sometimes catch redfish while fishing for bass on the river. The only fish I keep these days is crappie and I haven't fished for them in a few years....maybe this year since I got lots of time(retired).

Me, I just like feeling the tug of the line for anything except sail cats and sharks, so far (besides snakes) I haven't really found anything else besides and eel, turtle, sail cat, and shark that either scares the crap outta me or ticks me off the most when I catch them (or combination thereof).
Back in the late 60's, pond fishing in SC with a top water plug (Luck 13 skinned with a frogs leg), made some cast near a small island on the pond and out of the brush "bam", a very large Water Moccasin was caught on the hooks. Natural color for a top water plug. Not much of a fight, until at the bank.:eek:

Walleyes, Sauger, Crappie, Catfish, then Bass and other carp...lol

Latest posts

Back