What purchases are you planning for this year?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting ready to remove my MEGA 360 & replace with a MEGA Live transducer & I'm also probably going to remove the carpeting from the floor, ctr storage box & cooler tops and replace with Marine Matt. This is now an option on 2022 Z20s & up and the only thing I don't like about my 2021 Z18 pro is that carpet

MEGA 360 for sale?

Nice ! Hey, where did you get the hydraulic steer system and step ?
Before buying the steering system, on the recommendation of the local marine shop I used for installation (did NOT want to do this myself), I called Seastar's Customer Service number to make sure I was getting the right unit for my set up. I would advise doing the same. I bought the Baystar steering kit and Seastar hoses from West Marine online. They had the best price at the time I was shopping. The Seastar rep said for my set up, I "would not be happy" with the Baystar "tubing" for my boat's specs and so I purchased the Baystar steering kit without tubing, and the Seastar hoses separately. I purchased the Maxxhaul step from the Maxxhaul Store on Amazon.com. I had been waiting for a similar product from another online retailer for months on backorder, and was tired of getting emails saying pushing the shipping date further into the future. I canceled that order and had this product in a matter of days. It's VERY sturdy and made of thick power-coated steel.

Thank you for the details. The wife is having a hard time steering because of an old shoulder injury, and this might be the solution. And the step, well I'm not getting any younger !

Latest posts

Back