what could I sell my boat for?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was looking at buying another boat, of course its more of a salt boat for big water, but the dealers will only give me a 10K trade on my Nitro and the reason is because they don't have the market to sell a boat like mine. what do you guys think I could do to sell it privately? I tried researching it and cannot find any on the market with a 200HP on it, maybe I'm the only one?LOL, anyway, specs below.
2006 Nitro 189 Sport
200 HP Mercury 2 stroke,25 tempest prop 3 blade,6" pro-jacker plate
minnkota max pro 80 foot control
lowrance M68C gps at helm, 507C at bow
custom deck extention
front snap in seats, rear sun deck snap in cushion
bimini top, and moring cover
ski pole deck mount

thoughts?

well you don't say where you're located so have to go with my part of TN for NADA value
This is just a rough guideline as I didn't pay attention to your details of what you have/didn't have.
Suggested
List Price Low Retail Average Retail
Base Price $19,995 $10,360 $11,840

PA, that site is a joke which is why I didn't use it, it gives you a range of HP, and some of my customs should account for something, for example, I had a trade request thru Bass pro in Harrisburg, they said trade without seeing boat and if its in good condition would be around 12.5K trade, which puts me in private sell of about 15K, the guy at Basspro told me that boat isn't listed to carry a 200HP,which is why I never ordered it from them, they told me that then as well, so I sent him a pic of the nameplate in the boat that says max HP 200, then he threw that number at me. I saw on the net for my boat with not as many options and the 150 motor are going for 15-16K, so I was thinking of asking 18K

Latest posts

Back