What a day!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Man what a turnaround. VT had their Green Mt Open today and I missed it. I did however manage to catch a very SWEET limit in front of a couple of guys that WERE in the tourney with really bad attitudes, in a brand of boat that will remain un-named but it was not a Nitro or Tracker. They were so busy being sarcastic that they didn't pull any fish while myself and 2 other guys also NOT fishing the tourney and from NY, slammed them right under their noses. I LOVE doing that. Then I went over to a couple of local boats with kids in them and told them EXACTLY how to catch these beast, and yup you guessed it....THEY caught fish on Zebco 202's LOL!!!!! In front of the big bad Roland wannabes. I was rolling. There were a couple of bad tourney apples out there and we just embarrassed the snot out of them. Wish I had fished it, would have cashed a check for sure. Fish were on big time. Even my tires. Also found a BIG school of crappie. Haven't ever seen that many together before. Met my family at the launch for lunch and took them out to the beach for an awesome afternoon. Was a great day and the weather was great too. Not too many of these left before the snow starts flying. LOL

Rob

Those are the times that have the most lasting memories for you, the little ones with the 202s, and especially the "Roland Martin wannabes."

By the way, sorry to hear that snow is coming so soon up there.

Latest posts

Back