were bombing the afgans?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
were bombing the afganis,but in the same sense,were dropping food for the needy afgani people?what is the sense of that?so the people dont think the war is against them?dont you think the taliban is scooping up the food for themselves,and not the people!what about osama's people too!

did we drop food to the japanese in ww2?or germany?why now?

We're not bombing Afgans,We're bombing terrorists and the goverment that supports them! Go Allies

seen his babblings on,and he was looking around a lot,like he was waiting for someone to shoot him or something.

he should be nervous.

where is the other countries siding with us?just britian?

I know I'm crazy for doing it..... But my 357 is being tucked away where I can get to it easily no matter where I am....... I know that the chances that I might have to use it are almost non-existant, but I just feel safer......

Who's got the "Terrorist-in-Rut" attractant?

me

I hear ya Mac. I think we do need to watch for potential turn-coats. I think IRAQ and eventually even Pakistan will turn on us. Still, we have enough fire power to level them all. All it's going to take is for the USSR to get involved again. Wen we team up with the Northen Alliance, it's game over Osama. Let's just remember it only begins with Bin Laden. There are terrorist cells all over the world, it may take years to root them out and rid the world of their demented thinking. But as Prime Minister Blair so plainly put it yesterday in his address, to act may have consequences, but to NOT act, the consequences would most assuredly be much worse! All these apparently uneducated protestors seem to forget that without war, we would all speak german. Without war, there would still be slavery and we would all be waving old glory instead of the stars & stripes, (don't get wound southern folks). Freedom ISN'T free, it has a very big price tag, a bill that has been paid repeatedly with the blood of our fellow contrymen over the centuries and now these left wing, liberal, spineless wimps that take their liberty for granted have the gall to bad mouth our commander and chief for fighting to protect them? Send them over with the terrorists then. They want peace? What kind of brain dead person doesn't realize that if we don't act there will NEVER be peace. The terrorists will continue to attack thinking that we will never respond. It's time for people to pull their head out of the sand and stand proud. If you don't love this country...then MOVE!!!!!!!! Sorry, I come from a military family and I have little or no tolerance for the ignorance of those who have never sacrificed! Just my .02 cents.

i see the anti war protestors are at it again also.in ny,la also.whay do they think,the problems going to go away?what about the firepersons/policepersons families?they are probally the same tree huggers who protest against anything they can.i guess when you have toooooo much time on your hands,cant do anything constructive!

Heard a good suggestion of what to do with Osama. If you kill him he'll just be turned into a martyr. If you bring him back to the US and put him in prison for life the ones left will just keep terrorizing and taking hostages until we release him. The best idea is to capture him, bring him back here and do a sex change operation on him turning him into a woman then taking him back to Afghanistan and turning him loose.

Latest posts

Back