Well Kraig has done it again!! Tow Vehicles

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lively

Reaction score
Just got back from Lewisville TX, about a 3 1/2 hour drive from my house. My Dad has been looking to get a new truck for a month or so. Decided to go see Kraig Clement (one of our members) at Huffines Dodge. Came back with new 2003 3/4 ton, 4WD, Cummins Diesel. Awesome truck!! This is the 2nd one in a month that my family has bought from him. My son had gotten a 1/2 ton w/Hemi a few weeks ago. Love both of them. No joke folks Kraig is sure worth checking with if you need a new truck and within a reasonable driving distance, besides he's a hell of a fisherman, fun to talk with, and might even give you a tip or two about Lake Fork. Thanks again Kraig lookig forward to seeing you in April on Fork. KENNY

Thanks Kenny...... It was great to meet the family! Ray and Mary and your wife are some very nice people and I was glad to help.... Thanks for the business!!!!!

Kraig

I'm telling you that those Dodge beasts with the cummings diesel will pull straight up a mountain. Had some expereiences in a very muddy hilly boy scout campground one spring. One ol' Dodge with a Cummings in it was pulling everyone out of there.

You'll love it. Oh, to be back in Texas and the general N. Texas area.

Tex

Latest posts

Back