Well gang, I got a new fishing buddy!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Jackoviak

Reaction score
My wife and I had our first baby on August 9. A health baby boy tipping the scales at 7.7 lbs and measuring 20.5 inches. In a couple of years that kid is going to show dad up!!!

Jon

Congratulations on your new arrival. Your kids can end up being your best fishing partners.

Way to go Jon and Wife..But to respond to your post properly. I will need just a little more info..LIKE

What is His Name?

What is your wifes name?

Do you have any Pictures yet?

:0)

John & Stacey

Jon - Congratulations!!!

Let me be one of the first to tell you that life as you know it has CHANGED for the BETTER! I've got 2 boys and my oldest (4) out fishes me on worms/floats everytime!!

I'd tell you to relax and get some sleep, but those day's are over!! LOL

As Scott said, we need names, places, pictures...

TrepMan

Congrats Jon.

Sounds like a "keeper"! Enjoy him, they grow fast!

Rob

Congratulations Jon!! Your life just got a whole lot better.

Enjoy!!

Marke

Jon...great! It starts out great and gets better with every day! You'll experience feelings of joy you never even knew were possible.

Congratulations!

God bless you and that beautiful new "fishing buddy" bundle of joy! Mine is almost 22mos. and the time has flown by. Enjoy every minute and hold your gorgeous better half tight. She earned it! Best of luck for all the future holds for your family.

Latest posts

Back