Well, Found You Guys Again.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
Good to see most of ya'll are still above ground, and doing good. Back on the water. Got the carbs built on the old worn out TV18, and been out twice. Lot has happened, but it's not all bad. Still in Alabama, family's good.

Bruce Moore

Oh wow..... strange coincidence to "see your smilin face". Just recalled savoring a few sips of Gentleman Jack with Neeley, you and your wife. Neeley's memorial service was today. You can find the thread on here. http://www.transomtalk.com/threads/it-is-with-a-heavy-heart.83513/

I am aging well...like a bottle of dandelion wine.... didn't start out good and it ain't gettin better....lol So how are the crappie down there?

Saw the post earlier about Ken, damn shame.

Crappie are crappy!

Welcome back Bruce. Nice to see some of the old NTOWS members still finding their way back. What part of the state do you hail from? I’m in Eufaula.
Over in Andalusia. Thought about you Sunday when I was moving the new transducer,,,again! Trying to get rid of the rooster tail

Welcome back @Bruce Moore ! Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Latest posts

Back