Welded Hull

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patty Howard

Reaction score
My husband and I are looking for a bass tracker but we wanted a welded hull. Are there certain types that are welded or not welded. I know I was reading something that said the Tracker Pro Team170 TX was welded but I didn't know about others or if there was a certain year that bass tracker started welding? Thanks:D

I know my 2001 Pro Team 185 was welded. I'm not sure of the exact year but I believe that just about all aluminum Tracker hulls since 2000 were welded. That may not be true for lower end models such as the Panfish 16 etc. I'm sure one of the more experienced Tracker owners will chime in to provide the correct information.

BTW, welcome to NTOWS. You came to the right place for Tracker/Nitro information.:)

I have a 1999 PT185 and it is riveted. I believe it was 2000 when they became all welded.

Patty - All Tracker boats are All Welded, its been since like 2004 or something, but any new Tracker is all welded!

The new ones are welded and pretty solid but, have your husband inspect all welds before buying. Not all welds are the same;)

I had a welded 2002 PT175 with the "Revolution Hull" (guaranteed dry ride). The Trackers all went to welded starting for sure in 2001. Could have been as early as 2000, but definitely by 2001.

Latest posts

Back