Web site sluggishness on Monday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that there was a database problem on Monday with our hosting company, which caused a lot of sluggish performance on the web site throughout the day. The problem appears to be fixed (I think I said that a month ago when this happened last).

As always, thanks for your patience.

That's OK, Rich.......... It's getting cold here in St. Louis and parts North........ I, for one, am experiencing plenty of sluggishness!

me!

I'm with Scott on this one. The website is not the only one that's a little sluggish on Mondays!

OK I know i'm going to get some really strange looks for this one, but here goes...

Forget Coffee and Tea as a Monday Morning pickmeup, go with Noah's all time favorite drink (courtesy of the kids's show ZOOM)....

It's called Tickle Juice - equal parts of Cherry Coke and Orange Juice! I know it sounds strange but it tastes great and you get some caffine and vitain C.

So Rich, just pour some of this magic mixture down the server's T1 line and away we go...

TrepMan

i've got one better to get going on a monday morning

a ice cold diet coke with a shot of "bang" shad scent of course

Mike, thanks for the heads-up. I am having a dispute with Network Solutions, the name registrar, and trackerowners.com is currently a casualty of the situation. Hope to have it back up and working soon.

Rich, I saw your reply to Mike L the other day but just today I can nolonger access via trackerowners.com. nitroowners.com works fine though

We have been switched to another database server, and the performance problems of the last few days seem to be resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Latest posts

Back