we be home owners

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster

Reaction score
Just thought we would let our extended family know that Stacey and I (And Susan) Are first time homeowners...:0)HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

We are moving to Modesto smack dab in the middle of what is called the Mother Lode region of lakes. We will be within an hour to an hour and a half of over a dozen different lakes. Plus we will be less then an hour from the California Delta..CAN YOU SAY HAWGS:O)

Now to find the time to go. We have been so busy, running back and forth signing all the forms and trying to get this deal done.(in triplicate of course) I think I have put another 1000 miles on my truck just this week. But this has been the best month of our lives..So Far

We just thought we would share this with all of you. So if you ever happen to be in the central valley. Look us up.

John, Stacey and Susan

John,

Thats great news, you know that Delta, BIG HAWGS,

Congrats!

Rip LIps,

GregG

So....... I guess that this rules out any chance that you might move to Missouri.......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I am VERY happy for you guys! There is nothing like the warmth and security of you Own Home! My you all grow old there together!

me!

Well, I mean I hope Susan EVENTUALLY will move out......

John,

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!

I knew it would all work out. Let me know if Paul and I can be of any help with the move.

We'll get together soon on the Delta! Maybe better that 7+ I got last week.

Tom

Congrats John, that's great news. I hope you get some good fishing time after things settle down.

Frank

Congrats John and Family!! Looks like I might finally be getting some Nitro Owners Website users as semi-nieghbors!!

You wil love fishin McClure can you say 30 - 40 fish days

and of course the Delta Flippin Toads.

Mark

That's great! That is one accomplishment especialy with housing prices what they are out in CA!

Enjoy, and remember if you thought a boat was a hole in the water to throw money, wait till you decide what you want in the house!.

Contrat's again John and family!

TrepMan

John, I'm really happy for you and your family. May you have many, many happy years together in your new home!

thanks everybody. We have made several trips back and forth to the new house over the last week. I can't wait till we are done moving. Where does all that stuff come from??

Hey Tom. I would ask you to help, But it would cut into that great fishing you have been doing on the Delta.:0) I wish I could get out with you.

Scott, Never say never, We just had to start some were. Heck the way CA. house prices go up. in the next few years I might be able to sell this one and buy two in MO. LOL

Trep, tell me about that hole in to through money in. The wife is already talking about changing thing and we haven't even finished moving in. The Honey do list is growing and I haven't even moved my tools yet...:0(

Congrat's Foster's!! Nothing like your first house,...that's forsure!! Just think John,..all those peacful nights you use to be able to spend in your boat,...will now be replaced with trips to the home depot and Sears!! What use to be "fishin" money, will now be "finishin' money".....for finishin' the bathroom...finishin' the kitchen sink and the terlet...and that's just on friday night!! You'll have a riot though!!

Congrat's again!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back