• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 3-bank charger for 2000 901 Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Cody

Reaction score
I knew I should have bought the charger that BobG had for sale a while back. Now, mine has given up the ghost and I need a new one.

Please let me know if anyone has one for sale, preferably new.

Thanks,

RoyC

Three months ago I bought a brand new NOCO Gen3 from Amazon for $240.00 with free shipping. I beleive they are still that price. Very satisfied. Check out their website, geniuschargers.com.

Tman, Thanks for the reply. Just checked their website and the Gen3 is $269.95 now!

RoyC

Try going through Amazon, thats what I did. New product, same factory warranty and everything.

Any interest in a BPS 3 bank intelligent 5/5/5 charger? Like new and used about 6 months. Just bought a 4 bank. $135 shipped?? If so, email me at [email protected]

Here's the bps link to it

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-XPS-Intelligent-Technology-Series-OnBoard-Marine-Battery-Charger-XPS-iT-5/5/5/product/10224685/

Hi Tgrife, I prefer a little faster charge in case I fish late and then again the very next morning. Thanks for the offer!

I found the "NOCO Gen 3" that Tman mentioned at another online source for $220 with $7.50 flat rate shipping. I placed my order today!

Thanks Tman for the tip,

RoyC

Latest posts

Back