Wanna Be the First?

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
As of tomorrow, there are some new colors hitting the Yamamoto product line. They will not be in stores and will only be on-line. Happy to say I have had a little influence in some of them. Check out the 5 inch senko in color 318...remember my lizard/senko mating story?:lol: Here are the "New" color options.

New Colors Added

The following colors have been added to the following product lines and are currently available to order. They will be listed on the online store/website tomorrow:

5-inch Senko: 9-10-318

Swim Senko: 31-10-036, 051, 156, 305, 306, 318, 900, 901, 925, 927

5-inch DT Grub: 16-20-301, 330

4-inch Senko: 9S-10-051, 156, 186, 231, 284, 318, 325

Lemme know what you think.

TOXIC

Ok... 318 is Green Pumpkin with large red flake - I like... a lot. I will definitely order some soon.

But you know what drives me nuts? I go to the 5" laminated size and see at the very top left hand side, a picture of a green pumpkin / bubblegum laminate... BUT ITS NOT LISTED!!! Come on man! Don't tease me like that! That is a color I WANT. :lol: (and no, I'm not joking in the least bit!) I'd also like a junebug / bubblegum laminate. I know a guy that throws a floating worm on those colors on the Potomac and tears them up.

Thanks for sharing!

All the best,

Glenn

Glen, I have 2 bags of the green/bubblegum laminate....let me re-state, I have 2 bulk bags (like the green/white) of the green bubblegum laminate. Probably 4lbs worth. Want some:) They do pour those, I'll get the number for you either today or I'll look when I get home.

TOXIC

On edit...Glenn go look at the Laminate color 908. It is the one you are looking for. I assume it is the top one in this picture, if so it is color 908.

9-10-LAM.gif

Tox,

I have color 908 - Rainbow trout. It's more of a semi-transparent watermelonseed with a pearl pink belly - definitely not the color of the one on top of the page. The one on that page is exactly what I am looking for - nice bold green pumpkin (not semi-transparent), laminated with a bright bubblegum pink. If they make it, I'd like to order some soon so that I have them well in advance of the tournament I want them for (Potomac in June). If you have some of those bulk bags that have the same "flavor" as the green pumpkin / cream laminates, those would be even better. You know how much I dig those others. :lol: (Wish Yamamoto made that "type" as a production bait - just for people like me! :p )

Thanks for always sharing info on the new stuff that Yamamoto makes. Awesome stuff!

OK... time to go fishing. Guess what I have rigged this morning? :wub:

All the best,

Glenn

Maybe you got a "light" batch, I'll check when I get home to verify but I know the ones I have are more bubblegum than light pink.

TOXIC

I'd like to get my hands on some of those as well - very interested in the new GP w/red flake - about to make an order.

Let me know the color number of the bubblegum - the trouts I used in the past were definitely a light pink....

I fired off an email to Yamamoto and I'll let you know what they say. I have been begging for them to pour a lizard in the 318 color for a while. It is a perfect match to the color of the lizards we have in our lakes here. I checked my bulk bags and mine are marked 908 and they are definately not faded pink but I do not think they are bubblegum either. :huh:

TOXIC

Just let me know brother... just let me know. I've got a debit card that's burning a hole in my wallet so bad for those things, I had to take it out of my pocket and set it on a oven mit. :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Well, talk about fast turnaround.....It is the same color 908 BUT......it is an older picture and per Yamamoto the older ones were a lot more bubblegum color than the faded pink. Direct from the manufacturer:

"Yep, it

Tox,

Culprit came out with the "Chili Pepper" color, and it covers two bases - Fish that want Green Pumpkin, and fish that want Red Shad. It's a "best of both worlds". I've also found a best of both worlds in two Yamamoto colors - one you know about (Green/White) and the other is their Green Pumpkin/Watermelonseed laminate. I can't speak for the rest of fishermen, but I KNOW that I could and would use a Green Pumpkin/Bubblegum and a Junebug/Bubblegum. I've been trying to get a local guy to hand pour some floating worms for me, using a mold similar to the Zoom Trick Worm mold. I specifically asked for the above two colors and a Green Pumpkin/Junebug laminate as well. The GP/Junebug is kind of like a variation of PB&J - another favorite color. I like laminates and multi-color pours better than single colors. I think they look more natural and cover a wider variety of conditions. But that is just my opinion. If Yamamoto pours them - I promise to buy several bags of each color immediately - and I'd include a personal thank you letter with my purchase. :)

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back