Walleyes at last

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Just got back from the Snake Creek area of Lake Francis Case. Kind of hard to find a boat ramp because of the flood. For those of you who don't know Francis Case is a Missouri River (prounced Misery River) Only fished one day as my boat isn't air conditioned. Killed them on Flicker Shads trolling in 30 fow right below the campground. Only gas I used was on the kicker. stopped counting at over 40 and so many white bass in the 18 inch range they were a nuisance. Fished seemed to be suspended at or about 12 feet.

It was so hot I stripped naked and jumped in with a rope and a life jacket on. Had to take the ammo out of my pistol to keep it from cooking off!!

It isn't lake Erie or the big water stump carp resevoirs of the South, but it's only a five hour drive for me.

For once the boat didn't try to kill me. Nothing broke, and they were biting big time. Walleye is on the menu again.

OH! I lined the boat up on the normal shoreline using my gps and it showed I was in 47 f.o.w One high water ramp open in 50 miles most the campgrounds are flooded.

PS If the old lady with the cam corder reads this.....the water was cold and I bet some of YOUR body parts would shrivel too if you dipped them in cold water!!!

Sounds like a good day for ya. I thought ammo didn't cook off until 300*F to 400*F, depending on the characteristics of the powder.

That is a visual I didn't need this early in the morning!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: Glad you had a great trip, you were due!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back