Vicious Fishing Line

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom le

Reaction score
Has anyone used this. I bought a package to test and the line seems a bit thick for the lbs test and its does not feel well when casting.

15lb fluorocarbon .0150 diameter.

I normally use P Line which is .014 in thickness. Surprise by the minimal difference but the feel is clearly noticable.

Diameter is not that far off but I'll bet it is the stiffness of the formula. I have 17lb BPS fluro rigged up for swimbaits and I was pitchin it all over in the tank at BPS with no problems, felt like 12lb mono.

TOXIC

I can't help you as I've never used your V-Line; someone put me on to P-Line a few years back and I haven't felt a need to change. I have seen different lines of similar diameter and lb test feel really different in the package.

Tom, On my prostaff deal we picked up Vicious line but I have not used it yet.I'm still waiting for my samples.I have talked to some guys that use it and they say the panfish grade is great,but thats all I know.I changed to Suffix about 5 years ago and they are going to have to go along way to top it.

If you are comparing P-Line CXX or CX to Vicious Flouro you are comparing two different animals. Of course the flouro will be stiffer, completely different line.

I tried the 15 lb. Flor. Vicious last season and alot of problem with memory and kinking. I prefer the Yozuri Hybrid.

HP

I just got a couple of spools of the Yozuri from my brother thru a friend of his that works for Yozuri here in Fla. and so far I'm very impressed and happy with it. 6,8 & 12lb. course its always good when its FREE!

Latest posts

Back