Very Respectable

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Let's see if I can mess this up because it is a cut and paste....Here are the final standings from the LBAA Championship on Kentucky Lake. Teri did herself proud and I am waiting for an official recap on how the tournament went.

Final Pro Name 3 Day Total

Standings

1 Pam Martin-Wells Bainbridge, GA 25.60

2 Cheryl Bowden Plano, TX 15.69

3 Emily Shaffer Mt. Juliet, TN 15.36

4 Kim Bain-Moore Pelham, AL 15.29

5 Cheryl Lalumandier Harvester, MO 14.93

6 Susan Gregory Kiln, MS 13.18

7 Heather Broom Sylva, SC 12.82

8 Jennifer Stelly Sulpher, LA 12.35

9 Debbie Kemp Emory, TX 11.84

10 Jenny Nevans Dayton, TN 10.18

11 Lynda Gessner Foristell, MO 9.59

12 Teri Cindric Hermitage, TN 7.90

TOXIC

I remember when I knew Teri before she got famous.:p

She used to post on this board:D, but now she's too busy kicking bass on the LBAA!:cool:

I used to know KVD too before he got famous. Looks like a similar story happening to Teri. Keep it up TC!

No idea what happened. My post above I replied to a different post and it end up here.

HP

Very nice finish... Yup, someday she'll wave at all us little people and pretend she doesn't know us.... (Nah, she is good people...) Congrats Teri!!!

Good job Teri..Glad I have met you,You are our star...JR:)

I think I should post the video...lol

I would NEVER Teri, congrats!

My ears were burning today so I did a search on my name and look what I found. My "home site" following me online. That's awesome.

I have not forgotten my roots on this site. The days I went from a closed faced, to a spinning reel, to a baitcaster, from boat to boat, from tow vehicle to tow vehicle....all my info came from here. The MVM is still keeping me in line!

My year is finally winding down and I might actually have some free time the next month or two until March. I will try to pop in and see ya! I might even write a summary of my year of fishing.

Happy Holidays!

Teri,

You really come in and search for your name? Pretty full of yourself huh?? :p :eek: :rolleyes: :lol: :wacko: :wub:

Just making sure you arent talking bad about me!!

Latest posts

Back