Vandam's Book

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Loos

Reaction score
I have been trying to find the book called Kevin Vandam's Bass Strategies : A Handbook for All Anglers. Amazon lists it with a 5 to 6 week ship date if they can locate it. B&N does not even list it. This is my time of year to read and this book was recommended. I have his video of a similar title but the movie is never as good as the book LOL. If anyone knows of a place to order the book please let me know.

Bear

I think i've got a copy of it i'll try and dig it up... will let you know

Beck

Thanks for the info I'll try Northern Bass.

Chris

Thanks for your offer but if the book is good I would like to have my own copy for reference.

Thanks guys

Bear

Barry, I live in Kalamazoo, he lives about 3 miles from my house. I can get you a copy if you want, maybe even signed if he's around. You can buy it here also http://www.dandrsports.com/ let me know. Rod

I will look at the recommended web site and if they have the book available. Although I would love to have a copy signed by Kevin, this is the year the young man will wear his hand off signing autographs so I don't want to bother him. But thanks for your help Rod,

Bear

If you buy it from them, they might be able to get it signed also. His brother, Randy own's that place. Rod

Latest posts

Back