update on the 18lb Lake Perris Bass

• Thread starter John Foster [URL]http://www.wmi.org/sql_messages_
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster

Reaction score
Seems like you guys didn't believe it so Here are the posts from Terry Battisti of Snake Bite lure where the picture is linked from. These posts are on the BFHP. Plus I have added another photo that was posted on NCBF.COM.

link # 1 below.

http://www.wmi.org/sql_messages_htm...number=28772&ini=d:asp_inifishing_tactics.ini
lake-record-bass.jpg

Well, this pix looks real,...I'd bite that!!..LOL...but that first pix didn't convince me!! Thanks for the update John!!

Hey Mac, you sure got on this post fast . I didn't even get the 2nd and 3rd link up before you responded..

What a fish!!!!! Sorry it didn't make it back in the lake. Looks like Californie is the place to be.

How did we go from a 18lb Bass to a lap dancer?????????

Definately must be winter..

I guess either would be nice right now....;O)

With or without the sparkles....

That pic does look more convincing. And by George he's even cracking a smile!

hahahaahaa,....this site just kills me,...i LOVE IT!!!,...Only here can we go from a 18pound toad to a lap dancer with sparkles all in the matter of a couple posts!! God Bless AMERICA!!!! Before long we'll be facing spring head on,...we can put or "fish faces" back on and get down to business,...come to think of it,...we'll probably miss all the "cabin fever" jokes,...so make sure ya'll keep a couple stashed away for those "dog days", when the lime tree's been picked bare and there isn't a Corona to be found for miles!! We'll need to start laughing again!!! You folks ROCK!!!

Mac

When Ken becomes Prez I'm gonna start a lobby to eliminate sparkles on strippers (got me in BIG trouble the other day)

Latest posts

Back