Unbelievable stringer....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
A customer of mine told me today that they had a tournament on High Rock Lake here in NC this past Saturday. He said the winning bag was OVER 30# for a 5 fish limit. He noted that that was bigger than the biggest bag at Toho during the classic. Went and did some checking and found he was true. For those of you that aren't familiar with NC, High Rock Lake was at one time a host for the Classic years ago. If I recall correctly, they hosted the tournament a couple of years. Some of the NC guys can help me out on this one. I have a ticket for the ACC tournament finals on Sunday, that I am going to pass on in order to FISH Sunday. Can't be stuck in a coliseum with 23000 people when it is sunny and 80 outside!

Here is a quote from another website about the catch:

"High Rock tournament results From: High Rock Guide, North carolina

I hurt to hurt your feelings but the National Bass Circuit had a tournament on High Rock this past weekend with record results. The winning team had 30.84 pounds with 25.69 pounds being second. The top five teams all had over 20 pounds. The big fish of the tounament was 8.96 lbs. There were at least 8 fish over 7 lbs weighed with 25 plus in the 5 lb. class.

I would say they were biting pretty good."

Bryan

I got a good feeling about my record smallmouth this year:cool:

The CATT Trail in SC had a tourney on Santee recently. The 7 fish stringer (partner tourney) weighed in at around 45lbs. That's a bag of fish.

Our club is there for the weekend, weekend after next.

Tex

Pat that is STRONG. I have heard alot of good things about Amistad.

Mini

I know it is a little different, but we had a tournament here is Michigan where the winning weight for 7 fish was 36.8 lbs. That day I got big bass with a 5.9 lb and had another 5.2lb. We had five fish that weight 20.5 lbs and we ended up 18th in the tournament. There we all of big fish caught that day.

Jon

Just got back from Amistad. 3 days of practice and 3 days of tournament fishing multiple 30+lb sacks being brought in.... But not from my boat.

85lbs in 3 days won the tournament.

Amistad is going to be interesting the quantity of big bass in that lake is unbeleivable.

Conroe just had a tournament where 5 fish @ 36lbs won it. 2 others over 30lbs.

Latest posts

Back