Umbrella Rig

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
How can you cast the umbrella rig all day long for three to four days? I need to start lifting weights. At mid 60's, I do not think so.

Back to Swim Baits, Fly Rod, Spinners and ENJOOYING the day.

cq

We were running for strippers, caught a few, but I am not in shape to cast and reel all that weight all day plus having a stripper hooked.

When the bite slows down it is a good way to assist in catching, for me, it removed the fun from fishing, ie., to much work.

at your age catching "srippers" probably is a lot of work........lol

And the fads go on. My state only allows two hooks on one rod and reel set up. If you HAVE to work that hard to catch fish I'll stay home.

fatrap

HA HA HA

I still average 13 min mile when walking (2.5 to 4 miles 5x week) and can complete a large number of 12 oz arm curls.

cq:D

Around the Mains and up and over the redution gear, I don't know, but the arm curls are the hardest I mean the.......well, it is a tough job being retired.

The SSBN's are 4 knots going nowhere. Your son will understand. Fast and Black and Don't Come Back.

cq:)

Cqbaker does the permanently crooked finger from years of being stuck in a coffe mug handle effect the ability to wrap around a 12oz weight Chief?:lol:

fatrap

Latest posts

Back