Twilight Zone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
WOW! I'm out of town for two weeks, and I can't even keep up with all of the "activities" going on around here!
1) Rob, hope your test reveals no serious problems.

2) Spanky, way to go! We've all vented before, but ALL of us here have done the same thing you did when we made a mistake, step up to the plate and 'fess up. I'll respond in kind to what everyone else said, please let us know of problems you are having. Chances are that we can assist or put you in contact with someone who can. This is a great board, thanks to Rich, simply because it is honest and imformative without the bashing and trash talking that goes on elsewhere.

3) First Annual Nekkid Nitro/Tracker Tournament and Social

You guys have been working too many hours!!! Scott, I say we have the tournament at Lake of the Ozarks. We can go to the "Party Cove" and recruit partners!LOL That way we can determine if any additional flotation devices will even be needed. Nothing like a good old weekend of relaxing fishing.
Hmmmmm?

4)Spent a few days fishing Lake Barkley in Kentucky. HOT!!! 94 and 95 degrees at 10 in the morning. Caught a few dinks, but really enjoyed the lake. Anybody headed that way let me know, I can help you with some info.

5) UNLEADED $1.249 in Hopkinsville Ky. last week!

Good to be back!

Bruce

Bruce, I haven't been to the Lake of the Ozarks since I was a sophmore in College! Summer of 1970 to be exact.......

And you've seen the photographic evidence of my ability to haul 'em in.........

You'd better head down to the Party Cove without me - I'd just ruin your chances!

But, if you can both convince your wives that you had honorable intentions...... Maybe Doug could help you out!

me!

Latest posts

Back