Trying to find a Round Audio Receiver Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMcCabe

Reaction score
I recently purchased and installed an Infinity PRV90 round receiver in my 2003 Nitro 288 Sport. Finding a proper mounting spot was tricky and it could possibly be exposed to weather when trailering. Does anyone know where I can find a cover for this type? Just a rubber boot cover would probably be fine. All I've found is a $40 cover sold on Ebay. Seems unreasonable for a simple piece of rubber. Thanks.

1675118424873.png

It's a water proof radio so no cover should be needed. I'm assuming you just grabbed any pic of a radio here? The pic is of a Kicker not an Infinity radio. I looked up the PRV90 radio and it does have a cover for both the radio and the USB/charging port. Maybe contact the manufacturer and see if they can supply you one. Good luck.

Yes, I substituted the photo as it gave a better view of the radio style. The USB and other ports are connected from the back and will be behind a console and will be protected. I'm worried about the front of the head unit. Protection at 70mph in a rainstorm on the highway is more what I'm concerned with. I'm modifying a rubber plumbing cap to try to give it some protection. Hopefully that will work. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back