Trophy prop

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Scherer

Reaction score
I have a 700 lx with a 115 Tracker Mercury motor. Has anyone tried a Trophy 4 blade prop on this rig? I have a Laser II that seems slow getting out of the hole. Any help will be appreciated.

I'll let you know in a couple of days. I just received my new 4 blade Trophy Plus P23 prop but my boat is at the dealer for a few minor replies. The service guy said I should now get a great hole shot which is what I'm looking for.

Dave

Anyone running the Trophy on the 882 with 150? I'm debating between the 21 and 23 and have not been able to find anyone in my area that has demo props.

Russ

Bill

Tried my new 4 blade Trophy Plus P23 yesterday on my Nitro 901. Was looking to improve the hole shot.

It does help. I could feel more power and acceleration coming out of the hole shot pulling a tube with a rather large rider. Its not as good as I'd like but its an improvement. After a bit I pulled 2 plugs and didn't notice a whole lot of difference. Guess I'll play with those some.

Dave

Latest posts

Back