TritonGlenn

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,

Glad you are enjoying your purchase! The reel got there before the rod did? Wow. The rod shipped UPS on the same day. Should be there VERY soon (I thought by today). Let me go find the tracking slip here...

Ok... found it - supposed to be there tomorrow. It's in your state at the UPS office in LAUREL, MD. It got there today at 3:20 P.M.

Hope you enjoy the rod as much as the reel! By the way... note the packing on the rod. Should be bulletproof! :p BPS didn't have any rod tubes, so I had to "improvise". I wanted to make sure it got to you safely.

If you like the reel that much... I have one more sitting here... Same model, same condition as that one. It's "lonely". :lol:

Thanks again for buying!

All the best,

Glenn

I will show this one to my fishing buddies might be able to take another I will let you know

Got the rod and just so happens I can use the 2" PVC.Nice rod getting ready to hit the river.

Thanks Paul

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy it. PVC always gets them to where they are going in one piece. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back