Trim switch replacement

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Evenrude flush mounted throttle control and really need help replacing the trim switch. I have include a picture does anyone know how to get this thing off.The motor will go up but does not always go down and if you motor is out of the water its just a fan. Please help.

Good pic. I hope you do not have to replace the entire throttle control... :huh:

OK through some reaserch on something similer it said tke two flat head screw drivers and pop out the throttle only button and there is a bolt there but that it will most likly break the TOB. Never heard of breaking one part to fix another, is there someone out there with experiance of this? Pic is in my library. Thanks

I have a Evenrude flush mounted throttle control and really need help replacing the trim switch. I have include a picture does anyone know how to get this thing off.The motor will go up but does not always go down and if you motor is out of the water its just a fan. Please help.
Mike: Before I would change the switch I would take a look at the trim switch relay, both up and down. Mike

I would think its too late, since this was over a year ago (June 2012) ;)

Latest posts

Back