Trepster - See my reply under "You seen the Avalanch" (Mac and Rob, too!) nm

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it Scott, I knew you'd have the right perspective on this whole mess.

Good to have you back, hope you sold BOATLOADS (pun intented) of semi's on that trip.

Trep

Oh that was low Scott. You gonna be teamed up with Trep for the rally if you're not careful! LOL

HELP, it was horrible. Last night we got 3 inches of snow, and the the roads even got slippery, on the horror. Gov Pataki called in the national guard, and George W declared a state of emergency. I'm scarred for life. Oh wait a minute this isn't GA, oh yeah it's NY!!!!! Life went on as usual. In fact we laughed and were grateful because it would normally have been 2-3 feet this time of year. But GA has had more snow fall than us this year, Ha ha ha!!! Sorry Trep, I was bored!

Scott, Check out my library. Thanks to Rich, I'm a techy now! Give you some indication of what to expect at the rally.

A bunch of my family moved to SC, and the first snow they had down there shut everything down. They had the roads closed. My Aunt went out, but hadn't changed her plates yet. A trooper stopped her to ticket her for being on the road. However, when he noticed the lack of her accent, and then the NY plates, he said, "Sorry, your from NY, go ahead" LOL They don't have a clue down there. Try driving is a storm that drops 4 feet, and you can't even see your bumper. We don't ask for trouble, but when it's been a 3 day blizzard and you need diapers and milk....out you go. It was actually bad here last night for about an hour, but nothing we haven't had to handle before. No biggie!

Michael -

I'll team up with you any day!

Except if, by chance, I get an invite from Penny.....

(Fat chance.)

me!

....hey I'm from Clinton County too !

and last week the largest Naval Base in

the world was crippled and shut down for

four days under less than eight inches

of snow. Had the roads to myself, and

a few days off! Didn't feel like shoveling

out a boat though.

said Huck (Norfolk VA)

Hey Huck!! My brother just moved to Williamsburg, VA,...He'll be working at Norfolk,...on a brand new Carrier the Navy is building (starts in '03,..due to sail in '07) ,..actually he works for Locheed/Martin, but his office is in the shipyard. He likes to fish,..but he LOVES to hunt!! (Small game,..Big Game, Birds, Terrorists,..it doesn't matter!!.LOL)

yeah,...matter o'fact he just had two offers to join hunt clubs so he'll be hooked up in no time!!

The realtor that he worked with to get his house told him,...."I've got so many deer in my yard, eating my flowers and shrubs,..I beg you to come and take a few!!"......(I think that's what sold him!!) LOL

Latest posts

Back