Trep, the dance shall begin again!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I'm sending this $#!+ your way. But hey, it ain't all that bad. It's 2 degrees this morning, but on the bright side it might get up to 32 by Friday. Anyhow, warm up your hot tub because I'm dancing the night away tonight mister. If my starke nekkid dance doesn't scare this weather clear south of the Carolinas, nothing will! Then Tox can do his thermonuclear, atomic, surface of the sun, tropical heat wave, flaming arse dance and send some warmth up this way! The way I see it, but this time next week, you'll be up to your goofy hat in snow, and I'll be the one in a ball cap, shorts, and a T-shirt fishing. Be scared Trep, be very ascared! LOL

Okay, both you guys go buy some new XBox games or something and focus your obvious cabin fever in another direction. We are already braced for a Winter Storm here in the Carolinas. It may not be as cold as up there, but we are expecting an ice storm this afternoon/evening. And since I live in the middle of a forest (more or less), where most of my trees stand 80-100 feet over my head, I don't need any more assistance (notice the previous word, and the first three letters of it please!), getting the bad weather here from some kinky neked snow dance. Obviously Rob - you got your 'tools' pointed in the right direction. Now point it some other direction!

Tex

Ohhhh NO Tex. You guys kept raving ALL year about how great it is to live in the south and how when we're all boxed in up here in the north you guys would still be fishing and the bass are bigger and yada yada yada! Well, HAAAAA mister. Winter misery loves company and it's coming your way! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! LOL mess with us yankees will they???? I DON'T think so! This will teach 'em! Shake to the left, jump to right, roll around in the snow bank...MAN that's cold when you're nekkid! Do the grand finale, spin on my head and voila! Send it south! Outta here old man winter, your welcome is officially worn out, go south and spread some Christmas cheer!

Freezing rain and sleet all over the N. GA mtns. this morning. I can see ice forming on the rails of my dock, yet I'd still like to sneak down and see if the stripers are still busting the surface. Last night's brief action will have to hold me for awhile until this junk goes bye-bye. (Thanks Rob! LOL) It looks like a day in front of the fire waiting for another batch of jerky to come out of the smoker and playing PS2. ("Medal of Honor: Frontline" ROCKS!!)I'm a second generation Norwegian that can't stand snow! Go figure!? :)

My buddy just bought one of those. I can't get into video games that much, but I do like the football and hockey games. I'm usually one system generation behind. I'm still on the Super nintendo and playstation. I will get a gamebox or PS2 in another 2 or 3 years when the next best thing comes out and the prices drop. Then you can get games for next to nothing etc. My wife plays it more with the kids. I die once or twice and get mad and turn it off and go hunting! LOL

Dan we've got rain here in Woodstock, temp is 34 and dropping.

Rob - You got your wish! BUT by Sunday it'll be back in the COLD mid-50's (below normal temp's) and if it holds i'll try for stripers again on Sunday!

See the difference is we get it for a day or 2 at most and then it's back in the 50-60's, and the boats go out again! You guys just lock up the boats and wait till spring thaw!!!

Keep it up Trep, I'll call the rest of the tribe and we'll dance all winter and it will be a freak of nature winter in GA. You'll have more snow and ice than NY. If I dance enough, you'll see sub-zero temps.....don't tempt me! LOL

I hear ya! My wife and son got me the PS2 for Father's Day and after the "Oh, Gosh!" and "How wonderful!" I started thinking, "what the heck am I gonna do with this?!" Then I got Madden's NFL and Medal of Honor and could not believe the realism put into these things. We have Bob the Buidler and Leilo and Stitch games which are very cute, non-violent and, remarkably, have improved the hand/eye coordination of a three year old. (It also serves as a nice reward for getting a 3 yr, old to go on the potty!) If you get the chance with your buddy, rent Medal of Honor from Blockbuster and you'll see. The game puts you in the middle of the most decisive battles during the D-Day invasion of WWII. My father(71 yrs old) lived through WWII during the Nazi occupation of Southern Norway and he thinks the game is cool. He doesn't like to play, he likes to watch the old news reels incorporated within and watch the campaigns unfold. I was never a game junkie, but this thing makes weather like this tolerable. (Keeping up with all you guys is a big winter storm relief, too!)

P.S. The PS2 makes a great spare DVD player also.

Trep - Try up by the house (back of G'ville Creek) for stripes this weekend. We just started getting them good Monday. I got only one last night on the split shot/fluke jr. rig about 10-12lbs fishing the last hr. of light. Gizzards and Threadfin are everywhere and BB's are at the first drop (between mine and my neighbor's dock) in 20ft. The Crappie have been so-so; better in the 20-30ft range.

Ok Rob, get out the speedo, thong or whatever other summertime wear you've got, the red body paint is on, eagle and owl feathers placed just right (in my head dress you pottyminds!), tightie whities bunched up real good (I use the skid marks as a fuse), good meal of ox tail and bean soup fermenting in the gut........Northern headed heatwave here we go....hiya, highya, highhiya,..... I feel the greenhouse effect coming on as we speak.

TOXIC

Dan J. - Thanks on the tip for Gainsville creek, now just e-mail me the marker number where you place is so I can spoon up some of those bass hiding in YOUR private brush piles!!!

I'm sure the weather today/tomorrow will shake them up, hopefuly their get back in action by sunday.

Keep it up Tox, it's up to 25 here!!! Yeeeehaw! By Friday it ought to be 60! LOL

Knock that crap off! It's white already here (Charlotte, NC). Enough is enough.

Keep getting intermixed snow flurries. Ice is supposed to start in an hour or so. Waiting on my ride - about 40 minutes left hopefully.

I bow to the great neked Indian Dance King (or is that Chief).

Now, put your tools away and go back inside.

Tex

It be 60 degrees here in N. CA and we be fishin the Delta for mr. and mrs Large mouth and strippers on the 7th...

Hey Jack! Don't think I can't swing it west ya know! LOL Alright southern folk, if you say uncle and promise to be nice the rest of the winter and not be piping up about how great and warm it is down there, I'll let you off the hook!

thks Rob, used to live in North Carolina so I been through those ice storms...so you go ahead and keep it pointed southeast..they do be needin the help....

OK Rob and Tox you two keep your "nekid swinging" to your selves! otherwise I'll have NIGHTMARES!!!

Rain stopped, it's 34 with windchil of 22 but so far the ice has not started. Their predicting late tonite thru early tomorrow.

Tex - Don't bow to those rednecks up north! I'll hit the hot tub tonite (unless it ices) and do the nekid trepper dance and scare this storm up farther north!!!

Farther north Trep? Don't make me bring the frenh connection into this. If I call up the Canadians, you're toast. You'll think you've landed in Siberia if Pierre starts dancing! LOL

Latest posts

Back