Transom/Bilge Drain Plug Replacement

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Logan

Reaction score
I seem to have lost my screw-in type drain plug for my transom. Anyone suggest where I can find a replacement?

2001 NX750DC

Thanks!!

You should be able to get one at any Tracker location. And I will be keeping an eye on my 2001 NX750DC to make sure my plug doesn't go walking ... ;).

Yeah, last fishing trip my buddy and I drove trough the same storm 3 times, just lucky I guess. With the torrential down pour the boat started filling up fast, pulled the pug and it is usually secured by the two keeper arms , but I guess with the high flow of water out the drain and the bad wind and all, the poor thing just couldn't hang on!! :lol:

Thanks Marty & Bob for the info!!!

Just so you know MILVET, and don't ask me how I know this, but on my 750 the plug can be put into operation securely from the bilge side of the transom. Mine has the two keeper arms as well.

You guys are lucky...there's absolutely no way on the 175's and 185's to do from the inside and don't ask me either:p

Latest posts

Back