Trailstar wheel seals

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ De Kruyf

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get new wheel seals for my trailstar trailer. It seams that trailstar uses some very unusual components and my local trailer parts store can't cross reference the seals.

Go to a bearing place. Have the old seal with you. It will have a number on it. I go to Precision Bearing in Omaha. Most large cities or towns have a bearing specialty place. They can find a duplicate of just about any bearing and seal there is.

good luck

fatrap

Thanks for the help but been there done that too. I had 4 guys looking for a half hour, I stumped the band. I placed a call to two tracker dealers but both sounded like they're closed till after the holidays.

???

My local Marine place sells them...they may not look identical but, it's a standard part.

Matter of fact I bought two extras this summer at a local flea market of all places;)

Russ, What is the number on the seal? I may be able to get it cross refrenced for you. When i did mine years ago i was able to get it crossed to a car quest number with some digging.

Tracker doesnt use anything really funky on thier trailers. They use hube made by either Tie Down Engineering or Unique Functional Products.Both of them use pretty standard parts on thier hubs and lots of trailer makers use them too. If you can find out who made the hub and what capacity it is that may help too.

Try www.championtrailers.com or 800-229-6690. They are in LA, know their stuff, reasonable prices.

It's a UFP hub and the seal is an NOK part number AD2527E. I've found several cross references but I know the CR 16657 is only a single lip seal and I'd like the double lip seal. I'd like a place a place I can order the NOK seal on-line.

Russ,

Champion trailer would be the place if you want to order online. There are also a couplf of other options, you can call UFP and they can direct you to a reseller for thier parts if ytou want to buy from them, thier part number for the seal you are looking for is 233-168-SP2-1. That seal is the same one i had one my old trailer, if you wanted to pick one up locally go to a Carquest and order part# 473317, thats the Carquest part number for a double lipped seal in that size. I ran those in my trailer for a number of years.

Trying to locate a 2006 Trailstar nx898 molded plug with 8 wire and 5 pin connection

Latest posts

Back