Trailering

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldDude

Reaction score
I have seen posts where people comment on the difficulty of loading their boats onto the trailer. We put these side rails on ours. It loads perfect almost every time. I am amazed at how many boats i see without them. We can load even in the wind without getting wet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230412_082731_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230412_082731_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hi Friend; I agree with you. We have had Side-guides on ALL of our boats since 1968. Be it Deep-V, Bass or Runabouts. (Wis. to Ks, Mo.)
Rather than fight the breezes, winds, currents or no docks, we find the minimal cost well worth it. Presently have the short vertical tube Guides on the Z17.
Wife drives the boat on and off. Says they are and always have been great. Only Senior-experienced folks here.

Attachments

• Z17NITRO.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I have been looking at getting these because its always windy here in Oklahoma, and I am new to boating. I think I might go ahead and order some, where did you get yours? I'm glad I got used to loading without them first, but I am looking forward to getting a pair to make it easier, Thanks for posting!

Hello Oklahoma;
I purchased our Guides from "etrailer.com" They have an assortment of styles and sizes.
Fast shipment too. Like 2 days. They are over west of St. Louis.
Regards.

Latest posts

Back