• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trailer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris Phillips

Reaction score
WTB, I may be looking for a dual axle with brakes and swing away tongue soon. Must fit 20'3" boat with 8'2" beam........(nitro 911 CDC) Thanks, I'll keep checking back.....

Chris you might check this place out. I have thought about replacing my single axle Z7 trailer, but probably will replace the whole thing, trailer and boat!

http://www.budsmotorsports.com/boat-trailers---tandem

I second that!! Bud is AWESOME and makes certain you are hooked up right!! Cant beat him. Got one of my trailers from him last year. Flawless

I have contacted Bud. His prices seem awesome on almost new trailers. With the boat being a fixer upper that I got really cheap, I think the trailer might outshine the boat right now. The boat's top cap needs some filler here and there and needs resprayed. The trailer rides/tows awesome but I am convinced it's wrong. The bunks aren't right, it has rollers down the center and I can't match the vin on the bill of sale to any physical vin on the trailer because it seems to have been removed??? Very suspicious! I got new bolster bunk brackets on the way that I can bolt on, get positioned right, then weld on. If it doesn't go well---I'm heading to Bud's!!

Latest posts

Back