Trailer Tires

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Allen

Reaction score
I'm wanting to replace the tires on my trailer, can anyone tell me a good brand that has white letters in a 205/R75-14?

Thanks

Rick

Maxxis Tires. Here's a link to their website. From what I have read on various sites, there supposed to be a real good trailer tire.

Click on "Online Store" find your size and look for OWL (outline white letters) on tire description.
http://www.maxxistrailertires.com

Not sure about the white letter part but you just can't beat Goodyear Marathons. I took the advice on the board here last year and bought a set. They have been excellent so far. Several thousand miles and they look new and the ride is great.

I went to a tires plus near me and they had a genaric goodyear marathon tire for about $30 less a tire. I'm very pleased with them but no raised white letters :( My Trail America's delaminated while still carrying about 90% tread on them.

fatrap

I don't think you can get Marathons in white letter anymore. I ran the snot out of 2 sets on my trailer and never had a problem. The one piece of advice I can give you is to get them balanced. A most shops will tell you they don't balance trailer tires but I always insisted they do it. They grumbled but did it anyway.

You can't....personally I think white lettering is old school but, that's just me.

I'm running TowMax Powerking for about a year now and no issues.

And Tox is right on with balancing.

BEEN RUNNING THE MAXXIS FOR 2 SEASONS NOW WITH NO PROBLEMS. GOT THEM AT DISCOUNT TIRE. NICE RIDING TIRE AND YES THEY WERE BALANCED.

Latest posts

Back