TRAILER RUSTING FROM DAY ONE (1)

Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum:

DONAOL

Reaction score
The trailer I got with my 2021 Nitro Z19 Sport has been internally rusting since day one. Tracker Service Center can not do anything about it. Anyone have any ideas or the same problem. No Salt water use, Hundreds of miles from the Ocean. The trailer paper work states that the internal tube is coated to protect from rusting. It's getting worst.IMG_0594.JPG

Attachments

Fishin1.0

Reaction score
I looked at my Tracker trailer for the same issues your having, I did not find any indication of rust. I live approx 40 miles from the Gulf Of Mexico, and have never put the boat in salt water or even brackish waters. I don't know how Tracker applies their coatings to the trailers, It seem impossible to coat the interior without dipping the whole trailer. In your case I would look for a Rust Inhibitor that could be sprayed into the tubes of the trailer.

Roadhog56

Reaction score
It’s obvious that you have not raise enough hell with tracker, they should have used stainless steel u-bolts. Trust me it will continue to rust if you don’t address it. Sorry about the issue.

DONAOL

Reaction score
Tracker service center said they could do nothing about it. Nitro - White River Marine have done nothing and no longer respond to my complaints. They got the same pictures I posted here. I appreciate the responses. I guess it’s “Buyer Be Ware” because White River Marine doesn’t seem to care. At least about this customer. It’s been almost six months and I’m still waiting for a new Passenger Dash and Bimini Top frame to be replaced that was damaged during shipping.

Latest posts