Trailer Lights

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleo jennings

Reaction score
I have a nitro trailer is there any place other than bass pro shop to get trailer lights?

I picked up a complete set of rectangular blazer LED lights from Walmart for $38 supper bright. No bulbs to burn out or change. What ever you go with check out the LED lights

I have a 2009 Nitro Z-6. I had to replace the light bar on the trailer with three lights on it. I went to the Nitro dealer, 35 miles away, and they sold me a light bar that they had in stock for trailers (universal style), they were LED's and I got them to work. The problem is that they don't fit the trailer very well because of the curvature of the cross frame on the trailer. It has to fit just right so that it doesn't rub on the roller but, not too far down or it will extend below the frame which is something that I couldn't get away from. The light works and looks OK it just hangs a little below the frame. If I had to do it again I would have ordered the exact piece from Nitro. By the way, the reason my light got busted is from the "motor toter". The bracket that wraps around the roller hit the light, caused a small crack and then the light went out. To fix this I cut off part of the "U" shaped bracket to shorten one of the legs and painted this shorter leg with a shot of red paint so that I can easily tell which is shorter and when I use it on the motor I make sure the red side is down so that it won't touch the light.

Another good source for trailer lights is Harbor Freight. They carry several types and styles and they are frequently on sale.

Latest posts

Back