Trailer Fenders

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocNewton

Reaction score
Howdy Yall, Doc Newton here, been fishing a long and owned several different brand boats really like my Z8 2013 the only issue that I have had is with the trailer, with nitro building everything looks like they could do a better job on metal fenders, Starboard side kept coming loose, finally it flew off going to Pickwick, had to go back and get it, after several trips to the dealer who only rigged it worse I took matters into my won hands, I will post with pics before and after, so if someone is having same issue there is a fix, Thanks

I would like to see what you come up with. I have a 17, Z18 on a tandum and right side fender bank has a couple of cracks. No real issue yet but it will likely need attention before too long since there is more vibration now.

I would like to see what you come up with. I have a 17, Z18 on a tandum and right side fender bank has a couple of cracks. No real issue yet but it will likely need attention before too long since there is more vibration now.
Nitro doesn't reinforce their fenders like they should, welded extra metal inside front bracket, took the 1/4 inch single carriage boot out of top of fender and added two 3/8 stainless of course, only had 5 self tapping screws holding the fender liner on when they actually have 10.spots for screws there is a place in NY a dealer that sells all new fender parts I will get info for you

Nitro doesn't reinforce their fenders like they should, welded extra metal inside front bracket, took the 1/4 inch single carriage boot out of top of fender and added two 3/8 stainless of course, only had 5 self tapping screws holding the fender liner on when they actually have 10.spots for screws there is a place in NY a dealer that sells all new fender parts I will get info for you
Hi are you able to share the info for the shop where I can get fender parts for my nitro trailer? Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back