Tracker service

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm running a tv18 with an xr6 150, that I bought new in 2001. Last summer it started leaking, and I couldn't find where or how many problem spots I had. After reading some posts here, I filled the hull with water, and sure enough I found a few issues. I talked with the Tracker dealership where I bought the boat and they told me they would open it up and take a look. They were able to get at the spots that needed welding. They had to disassemble most of the floor and cut out all of the foam. I'm really satisfied with the service they provided me. Picked up the boat last weekend and everything works fine. I live in Pennsylvania and bought the boat from the Bower marine group.. Thanks for all the info al you guys provide.

Nice to hear when something works out right. Especially on a 2001 hull. That is why we preach that your dealer is key in buying your boat. ;)

Well it's not only the dealership...it's corperate also.

And most any dealer will only go out 5 years on the hull...consider yourself fortunate and yes, praise the dealership;)

Latest posts

Back