Tracker Proguide V175 Prop

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond

Reaction score
Hey guys so i have a 2019 tracker proguide v175 combo with a 115 the prop they put on is a 13.25 17p

First off is that the right prop ?
I can only get to about 32mph after 4000rpm it just revs higher but dpesnt gain speed. With two people.
Gear ration is 2. 07 :1
Second there is a 14x29 sticker near the prop what does that mean?

Im looking to gain more speed be in the 40s at least

Dont know what prop to go with or whats recommended for mercury

Thanks in advance

Those numbers are the gear ratio of the lower uint. You need a prop with cup on the blades. The stock prop, is it the blackmax 3 blade aluminum?

Most importantly the rpms need to be known before reproping. The Spitfire X7 SS has proven to be the best prop for your setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those numbers are the gear ratio of the lower uint. You need a prop with cup on the blades. The stock prop, is it the blackmax 3 blade aluminum?

Most importantly the rpms need to be known before reproping. The Spitfire X7 SS has proven to be the best prop for your setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
the 13 pitch or the 15 pitch ?

Hey guys so i have a 2019 tracker proguide v175 combo with a 115 the prop they put on is a 13.25 17p

First off is that the right prop ?
I can only get to about 32mph after 4000rpm it just revs higher but dpesnt gain speed. With two people.
Gear ration is 2. 07 :1
Second there is a 14x29 sticker near the prop what does that mean?

Im looking to gain more speed be in the 40s at least

Dont know what prop to go with or whats recommended for mercury

Thanks in advance
I have a 2010 Pro Guide wt w/115 Merc 4stroke. With no wind and at wide open throttle and trimmed fairly high the most I can get is about 40 or 41 mph measured with Hummingbird gps. Love the boat and 40 is fast enough for an old guy like me.

great thats what i ordered , let you know how it goes , dealer said one more week they are still waiting to receive the full camper top and install it.
Hello............did the 15 pitch with cups help you gain speed ?? How is your plane ?? I have a 2018, 115 hp, 6000 rpm and only get 33 mph and hoping for more mph and better plane

I have an '09 nitro x-5 with 115 hp 4stroke efi...rpm range of 5800-6400. At 6000 I hit 42 mph (analog reading) with or without a stabilizer plate. When new the boat would not get up on plane so back to dealer. They had to water test and change the blade pitch to get it on plane. Don't remember what It is but I need to find out. They did say that the option to change the pitch (on this boat) was very limited due to potential slipping. So, it appears that you have some top end speed left on the table that would benefit from the proper prop.

Latest posts

Back