TOXIC Spring

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Just in case you really doubted that ocasionally even a blind hog finds an acorn, here are some of my springtime fish. I just got the roll back. I won't bore you with my client's pictures but they stuck some pigs also.

TOXIC
439049-R1-11A.jpg

nice fish!

Looks like your chin was getting 'dirty' in that second pic...

az

See even Toxic want's to go Tin! Just check out his sweater in the first pick "Be like Mike!!" that would be ME!!

Great fish Tox, nice to see even a Guide get's to fish!

Nice fish! Who was your guide? ;>))

Harpo

BTW check out the little lake cabin in the background. How 'bout that for a weekend get away?

You guys are a hoot.....No, I don't want to be like you Trep...I would lose clients pretty fast!!lol Actually, that "lucky" sweatshirt is a collectors item. I've got one still in the plastic and don't wear it. The back says "Drink Gatorade" and it had the Gatorade emblem on the sleeve. The "Mike" referred to is Jordan back when he used to rep for them. Carlos was the net man on that first fish!! Harpo, I took Carlos out on the first pic just for fun and the second was a client trip. He lost a 6 pounder that day. Actually, we were on the the "poor" section of the lake. The big cribs would boggle your mind. They have boathouses that are 3 stories high and 4 bays across. They have swings, slides, sunrooms, decks, bedrooms, showers and on, and on....Some people just have too much d@mn $$!!LOL.

Yeah, it is a senko. Any color works (as long as it's green!!). 7ft medium light rod and 8lb test, 3.0 Gamakatsu EWG hook and yes the reel handle is on the wrong side for most of you!!

TOXIC

I Know those places!!! I was saying that until I read your last post. Pictures did come out nice too!!!

Carlos

Teri, he's a bad kisser, but I can't imagine you getting ill from itl.

I've come across alot of bad kissers in my day, teeth clankers, tongue chokers, and overactive saliva monsters.....but I'd give up all those pleasant memories (not) for just one fish like that!

Teri,

I can almost guarentee that if you came down South here and fished, Tox will show you the good spots at Anna!!!! Just make sure that you stay UPWIND and you are good to go :-=)

Carlos

I can show you the Potomac, but I seem to be able to find the BIG waves best, and not so much the fish.

Teri is admitting to having kissed Toxic (many times, it would seem) :)

Teri, you act as though I won't admit to it. Of course I'm jealous. I've been trying to kiss Toxic for months now :)

Now I'm the one getting ill.......Teri, if we ever meet up I will be a total professional, I'll even brush my teeth!! LOL Be patient. You have to pay some dues and concentrate on a couple bodies of water and eventually (usually when you least expect it) you'll nail that fish of a lifetime. My partner already has 2 over 8 this year. I'm stuck at that 5-6 mark. Most of all, just relax and let it happen. Sine the participation on the site has skyrocketed, we need to look at a rally spot for next year and see just how many people we can get there. I can get some of my sponsors to kick in. And I promise to try and be there (I got some viscous paybacks to dole out)(and a LOT of beers to collect)!!.

TOXIC

TOX, you're getting to look more like Mac and Mini every day!

I'm with Teri! I'd give anything to haul in a couple of fish like that!

And I'm still willing to set up the rally at Kentucky Lake again next year..........

Watch out, Kentucky lake is close enough for me to crash your party.

If we were going to do a re-peat, my vote would be LaMoyland.....Champlain. I would probably try to make Kentucky lake though. My real first choice would be somwhere brand spankin new....

TOXIC

Like maybe lake Anna?? or the Potomac?? How about lake Monroe????

BF

Buggs Island, Kerr, Dale Hollow or there was chatter about PA somewhere....Let's get the dialogue started. Ain't nuthin gonna happen unless somebody makes it.

TOXIC

Uh..... Don't go puttin' the cart too far in front of the horse..... Who's willing to be the horse?

Latest posts

Back