Tox

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I know, I almost posted after the game to beat you to the punch:lol: but I figured you'd be happy because the Missouri river will now be at full pool with all of the tears shed upstream!!:p Wisconsin had a point to make and they sure did. They have had a terrible season and all of their losses could have very easily gone the other way. They are a much better team than their record indicated and the corndogs got the brunt of it. Bo being a defensive guru..har...har....should be totally embarrassed. First time I have seen him soooo mad he was calm:lol: I can't wait to hear the stories now.

Tox

Well they did better than Iowa. I'm kind of a neither fan. I have vested intrest in Nebraska athletics as the two gymnastic coaches there are fishing and hunting buddies and I judge a lot of gymnastics that way(70 miles). So I feel bad for the Huskers when this happens. They are right across the river as compaired to some distant land of breweries and cheese farms. I was at the U of Iowa yesterday yesterday judging an intersquad gymnastics meet and the coaches for gymnastics there were of the thought that they'd switch this football season with Nebraska's anytime. Money for these minor sports comes from football revenues or so I'm told. ANYWAY Bo is a class act and the buck always stops with him that flys to his character.

Now for MY concerns,South Dakota is doubling the walleye limit on the Missouri (prononced Misery) river resevoirs this season. Football? What's Football?

fatrap:lol:

Doesn't sound like a concern....sounds like a plan. Go get a gas card and hook up the boat (if it still floats!:lol:).

Latest posts

Back