'Toon idea...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Lastnight while watching the news, I got an idea for a new 'toon. Everyone's aware of the latest oil spill in MI?!....a MILLION gallons from another broken pipeline into the Kalamazoo river...NICE!!:angry:

Gumbo the crawfish, is reading a newspaper,..while Topo the smallie is hanging out nearby with a PO'd expression on his face.

Gumbo says,.."What's up with all these oil spills lately?!..First the gulf,..now the Kalamazoo river in MI?! We're just a broken pipeline of Vinegar away from living in salad dressing!!" :rolleyes::wacko:

Great Idea... you are the man... warped as it is... great sense of humor.

Great!

By the way, I recieved last night my very own 'Biffle Bug' T-Shirt from Larew Worms (along with some new Biffle Bugs and a few other soft plastics).

Mac - the shirt is a blast! :wub:

Tex

Good one Mac!:lol:

On a serious note: Ohio is being plagued with it's own eviromental challenges.

Grand Lake St. Marys is "off limits" due to a chemical/feces induced blue/green algae and is dying as we speak.

Caesers Creek has a similar problem and has not been clear for over a year and the fishing literally stinks.:(

TT...cool...can't wait to see the shirts...I still haven't recv'd mine yet!!:huh:

I had 'given up' getting it for I got little to no information back from the Larew Co. after I placed my on-line order. But when I got home a box was waiting for me. I'll see about getting a pic and posting it if I can find our digital camera. We're moving, and 'Momma' has virtually everything packed right now.

Tex

Great Toon!

I am going to order a new tournament jersey with your design on it and NO sponsors or trails. If you want to add anything, let me know.

Hey Tex,.....I saw this on the W2F site a few mins ago:

Biffle contest:

Gene Larew and Wired2Fish will be offering 4 prize packages consisting of a "Bugged" t-shirt autographed by Biffle and cartoonist Bill McElroy, Plano StowAway containing the seven new Biffle Bug colors and samples of the four sizes of HardHeads, a Larew summer cap, and a phone call to each winner from Tommy Biffle on how to Bottom Bug on each's favorite lake. Cool deal!

http://blog.wired2fish.com/Biffles-Bottom-Buggin-Contest/

Latest posts

Back